Primal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About The non sentient races

3 posters

Go down

Questions About The non sentient races Empty Questions About The non sentient races

Post by Nyama Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 am

What is the cost for creating an unintelligable race? I am not sure if i've missed it or not! Will they have traits? Or they will have just deficiencis and advantages?
Nyama
Nyama

Back to top Go down

Questions About The non sentient races Empty Re: Questions About The non sentient races

Post by Charon Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:24 am

Non sentient races cost 10 points of Divine Power! We use no point buy system for these superb beings and you may add any kind of trait or ability to make them special.
Charon
Charon
The Law that Governs over All

Back to top Go down

Questions About The non sentient races Empty Re: Questions About The non sentient races

Post by Nyama Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 am

So 10 points, period. Just perfect. Thank you Father!
Nyama
Nyama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyama Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:55 pm

I have another question to make. If we have the Devine Power, if we have the points, can we create a Sentient and a non sentient race in the same week of creation or is it impossible?
Nyama
Nyama

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranthir Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Caranthir wrote:Divine Orders (Public)
Theoretically you can send as many Divine Orders you want a turn as long as you have the Divine Power to afford them
Caranthir
Caranthir
Weaver of Stories

http://www.xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyama Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Forgive me Father. I didn't notice.
Nyama
Nyama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down